Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If HR supervisor denies a second line of two lines on an Expense Report (ER), sets the line as "Out of policy" and approves the ER. When the Prepay Auditor opens the Approve Transactions page, he gets an PeopleCode error message and When the ER is opened, the action history shows that HR Supervisor Denied the ER.
1. Log in as a User and Submit an ER with 2 lines.
2. Log in as a HR Supervisor and Open the Expense Report created in first step.
3. Deny second line because it is "Out of Policy", but approve other line and click on Approve button to approve the ER.
4. Log in as a Pre prepay auditor and go to the Approve Transactions page.
"The following error occurred when approving the transaction (10502,312)
EX.Approval.Actions.ExpenseApproval.OnExecute Name: ProcessAction_ PCPC:29464
Statement:554 Called from:EX.Approval.Actions.ExpenseApproval.OnExecute Name:Approve
5. Click Ok button and open the same ER.
The action history on the ER shows that HR Supervisor Denied the ER.
The error message should not be received and the action history should show that the HR Supervisor Approved the ER.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms