Last updated on APRIL 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running INAS for 2016, when the INAS Calc Type is FM & IM and the INAS Data Source is Both F/I for some students the value written to the FED_EFC field on PS_STDNT_AWD_PER is wrong. Its not the Primary ISIR EFC or the EFM from the Profile.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Setup the INAS 2015-2016 Global Options Undergrad/Graduate rule with the INAS Calc Type is FM & IM and the INAS Data Source is Both F/I
2. Set the Undergrad/Graduate Rule Set on the Valid Career Setup
3. Load a Profile for a student
4. Load an ISIR for the same student
5. Run Batch INAS Calc using the Application Type of Both or run online INAS
After running INAS, if the STDNT_AWD_PER record is queried, the FED_EFC does not reflect the calculations that appear on the Correct 2015-2016 ISIR Records component.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms