EAP: User Should Not Be Able To Change The Status Of Control Group To Verified Until All Related Quick Invoices are Successfully Processed
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User should not be able to change the status of control group to verified until all the Quick invoices attached to the control group are turned into vouchers.
1. Create a Control Group.
2. Create a Quick Invoice. On saving the Quick Invoice. Click Yes on this message. Quick Invoice is created.
3. Check the Control Group the status is Ready for Review.
4. Now change the status of the Control Group to Verified. No message shows up.
5. Run Voucher Build for the Quick Invoice.
6. Voucher Build went to Error as the Control Group is already verified.
User should not be able to change the status to Verified until the voucher is created.
User is able to change the status to Verified before the voucher is created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms