eBenefits Dependent And Beneficiary Coverage Summary Details Are Not Displayed In Life Events
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eBenefits Dependent and Beneficiary Coverage Summary details are not displayed in Life Events. Instead, when the page is opened, employee's job title displays.
When the GO pushbutton on the page is clicked, the Dep/Ben Details grid is completed correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Self-Service> Benefits> Life Events
2) Select 'I had a baby'
3) Fill in birthdate, click OK
4) Click next,
5) Enter in birthdate again, click submit, click OK
6) Click next (upload documents displayed)
7) Click Next (benefits summary displayed)
8) Click Next (W3EB_DEPBEN_SUM is displayed)
Page is displayed but only the job description is displayed, not the dependent(s).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms