EAP: Voucher Build Process Deletes Voucher When Changing GL Account on Voucher Maintenance Page - Brazilian Localization.
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build process deletes Voucher from PS_VOUCHER table when changing GL Account on Voucher Maintenance page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order for BRPO1802 Vendor enabled for Withholding.
2. Create a Receipt.
3. Create Fiscal Doc and set the status to Completed.
4. Run Voucher Build for Fiscal Document Interface which creates voucher.
5. Run Voucher Posting.
6. Unpost the Voucher.
7. Change the GL Account on the Voucher using Voucher Maintenance page.
8. Run Voucher Build.
9. Voucher is deleted from PS_VOUCHER table.
Voucher Build should not delete Voucher and and should only change GL Account on the Voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms