Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to updating or dispatching an order,
the following error occurs.
Decimal division by zero occurred. (180,109) PO_PNLS_WRK.COPY_CNTRCT_ID.SaveEdit Name:Check_Terms PCPC:24192 Statement:353
Called from:PO_PNLS_WRK.COPY_CNTRCT_ID.SaveEdit Statement:492
A division by zero occurred. Review the PeopleCode being executed to determine why the error occurred. Make sure that zero values are checked for and that appropriate error handling exists.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define EA, BX and CS UOM for the an Item on the Unit of Measure Page
2. Setup the Pricing for EA and CS UOM on the Item-Supplier Page (No pricing for BX UOM).
3. Create the Contract for Item\supplier combination. Contract Pricing is only setup for CS UOM.
4. Go back to the Item-Supplier Page and remove the CS UOM from the setup for the item\vendor combination.
5. Go back to the Unit of Measure Page and remove the CS UOM from the setup item.
6. Create a requisition for the Item Supplier combination that was setup in previous steps. Make sure that UOM is BX on the req. Note: Pricing for BX UOM is neither setup on Item-Supplier nor on the Contract.
7. Manually stage the requisition for Sourcing.
8. Run the PO Auto Source Process and confirm that Contract is assigned to the PO.
9. Now, try to make some update (qty change) or dispatch the PO. System throws “Decimal Division by Error”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms