eBenefits Life Event Error: Invalid Row Number -1 For Class Rowset Method GetRow. (2,263) W3EB_ENR_2X_ELECT.Activate PCPC:427
(Doc ID 2017591.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a Life Event we encounter the following:
Invalid row number -1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) W3EB_ENR_2X_ELECT.Activate PCPC:427
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Employee Self Service > Benefits Detail tile
2. Click on Benefits Enrollment item in left margin menu
3. Click Select to get into event
4. Click Edit on Medical
5. Click Add/Review Dependents
6. Click Add a Dependent or beneficiary
7. Clicked on Save
8. Clicked on OK
9. Click on Benefit Enrollment in the Left navigation
10. Click Select to get into event again
11. Click Edit on any of the 2x life plans and error pops up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document