Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the DO_NOT_UPDATE_RULE is used as Data Update Rule on Transaction Setup, not all constituent data in staging is promoted to production as expected. Key data includes citizenship, ethnicity, visa/permit and emergency contact data.
1. On the Transaction Setup page, define the Data Update Rule as DO_NOT_UPDATE_RULE.
2. Run File Parser on a single record, loading it into staging.
3. Manually change the Constituent Status to Add New ID to make certain that a new record would be created.
4. Run Transaction Management on the single record and confirm that a new record was created.
5. Compare staging data with production data. Not all constituent data is loaded as expected, including the following:
Citizenship (PS_SCC_CITIZSHIP_I and PS_SCC_CITPSPRT_I)
Ethnicity (PS_DIVERS_ETHNIC and PS_ETHNICITY_DTL)
Visa/permit (PS_SCC_VISA_PMT_I and PS_SCC_VISA_SUP_I)
Emergency contact (PS_SCC_EMERG_CNT_2 and PS_SCC_EMERG_PHO_2)
Drivers License (PS_SCC_DRVR_LIC_I)
Drivers License Type (PS_SCC_DRVR_LTYP_I)
External System (PS_EXTERNAL_SYSTEM)
External System Key (PS_EXTERNAL_SYSKEY)
Licenses and Certificates (PS_SCC_ACCOM_LIC_2)
Person Data (USA) (PS_HCR_PER_USA_I)
Person Data Effdt (PS_SCC_PER_EFF_H)
Person Relationship (PS_RELATIONSHIPS)
Religious Preference (PS_RELIGIOUS_PREF)
Residency Self (PS_RESIDENCY_SELF)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms