Error received - "Field is Required: CS_CNT_AG_VFLVW - CS_VERIFY_METHOD (124,64)" when Canceling and Saving a Contract
(Doc ID 2017719.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When canceling a contract line and then saving the contract, the following error is received.
Error: CS_CNT_AG_VFLVW - CS_VERIFY_METHOD (124,64)
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Supplier Contracts > Monitor and Update Agreements > Setup Agreements > Contract Agreement. Enter the Agreement at Header and Line Level
2. Navigate to Supplier Contracts > Create Contract and Documents > Contract Entry > Create a Contract using Contract Agreement at header and Line
3. Navigation : Main Menu > Supplier Contract > Create Contracts and Documents > Contract Entry > Find an Existing Value> Open an Contract
4. Make the Contract to Open Status > Save the Contract
5. Click on Cancel to Cancel the Contract
6. Say Yes. Click on Save
Error Message Appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document