Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are trying to configure SES and PeopleSoft to work with SSL enabled. We have confirmed the following:
- In the Search Instance configuration within PeopleSoft, everything pings/tests successfully with SSL mode enabled.
- We imported the SES root and intermediate into the PeopleSoft keystore as instructed
- We imported the PeopleSoft root and intermediate into the SES cacerts as instructed
- We were able to deploy search definitions just fine when using http mode and when SSL mode is disabled
- All nodes are active and pinging to success.
When we do a Round-Trip Test, Step 2 Deploy errors out as below:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms