Adding Comment to an Open Purchase Order sends it to workflow
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a New Purchase Order
2) Enter required details and save the PO in Open Status.
3) Move out of component and reopen the PO created
4) Add a Line comment and click ok
5) Note Purchase Order is submitted to Workflow.. PO Status shows Pend Appr
Actual Result : Purchase Order is submitted to workflow on adding comment to PO in Open Status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms