Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a Voucher by copying a PO Receipt of Serialized Asset is not copying serialized lines onto Voucher.
1. Create a Purchase Order for a Serial Control item with quantity more than 1.
2. Add asset information on PO Distribution line.
3. Dispatch the Purchase Order.
4. Create a Receipt copying the Purchase Order.
5. On Receipt Asset information page multiple asset lines are created for each Purchase Order quantity with unique dist seq number.
6. Create a Voucher by copying PO Receipt.
7. Only one distribution line is created on Voucher.
Multiple distribution lines for each PO quantity should be created when copied to Voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms