ELM 9.2: SCORM 2004 Content Using CMI.EXIT =SUSPEND, After Learner Launches Content, Bookmarking and Learner's Progress Not Tracked
(Doc ID 2018844.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For SCORM 2004 Content using CMI.EXIT =SUSPEND, after Learner launches content not tracking or bookmarking learner's progress.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as Administrator, verify Bookmark Tracking Enabled
2. Administrator creates a web-based SCORM 2004 Class that has passing
required completion score 80
3. Rebuild index for catalog
4. Learner logs in and enrolls in the Course's Class
5. Launches and starts the training, but does not complete.
6. Clicks exit and parameter cmi.exit =suspend set by the content
7. Then, log out and launches content again, notices content starts from the beginning and not from the last suspend point.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document