SCORM: Chapter/sco-status Inconsistent and Sub-chapter Progress Lost
(Doc ID 2018876.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCORM: Chapter/sco-status inconsistent and sub-chapter progress lost
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Have a web-based SCORM 2004 activity
- Rebuild index for catalog
- Learner log in and enrolls in the course's class
- Launches and starts the content, but does not reach completion status.
- The Learner clicks the exit button
- The status and the sub-chapter status gets flickering when the user launches the content again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document