EAR9.1: XMLPBURST Process Fails With Summarized Invoice at Step BI_XMLPBURST.PrcFiles.AttImage
(Doc ID 2018985.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Invoice Print/Reprint
When attempting to print summarized invoices, the following error occurs.
Process nnnnn ABENDED at Step BI_XMLPBURST.PrcFiles.AttImage (Action PeopleCode) -- RC = 4
1. Setup a Job that Includes both BI_PRNXPN01 or normal invoices and BIXCLSUM for summarized invoices. It also contains the BI_XMLPBURST to attach the invoice to the bill header
2. Setup Run Control - Single Action Invoice Print Options – Print Summarized
3. Run The BI_IVCEXT Summarized Invoice Extract Process.
4. The BI_PRNXPN01 – Found no normal invoice to process. That is correct.
5. The BIXCLSUM process found a Summarized Invoice to process.
6. The BI_XMLPBURST went to no success.
7. The process could not find the file to upload:
process BI_XMLPBURST has abended at step BI_XMLPBURST.PrcFiles.AttImage(PeopleCode) with the error "Attachment Failed to Upload"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document