PO_RECVPUSH is Increasing MISC_CHG_AMT every time the Process is Run
(Doc ID 2019129.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_RECVPUSH is increasing MISC_CHG_AMT every time process is running
Process ABENDED at Step PO_RECVPUSH.RVAM9999.Step01 (Action SQL) -- RC = 8601
Steps to recreate the issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new PO with Freight/Tax/Misc charges
2. Create a Partial Receipt for the PO above
3. Run the following query before saving the receipt (Please check the MISC_CHG_AMT and MISCH_CHG_AMT_BASE values and the Total Number of lines)
4. Save the Receipt (Interface Receipt is checked)
5. Create a new Receipt for the same PO and run the query again and verify the new values
6. Create one more Receipt for the same PO and run the query again and verify the new values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document