Incorrect PO Quantity Updated on Account Distribution in Procurement Card Reconcile Statement when the Purchase Order (PO) has Two Lines
(Doc ID 2019208.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After loading a Procurement Card Statement having an amount from a two-line Purchase Order, the Reconcile Statement page (Purchase Details link) is updated with an incorrect PO quantity in Account Distribution.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with 2 lines.
2. Set the Use Tax Applicable option for each line.
3. Go to distributions icon for each schedule and note the distribution quantities. For Line 1 schedule 1, distribution quantity is 300.
4. For Line 2 schedule 1, distribution quantity is 1.
5. Dispatch the PO.
6. Load Level 3 Data (Purchasing) option selected in ProCard Card Issuers page.
7. Load ProCard Stage for a file having a line with the same amount as the one in the PO created: 978.72.
8. Load ProCard Stage.
9. Load Statement.
10. In Reconcile statement, click on the Purchase Details link.
11. Select the previously created PO for the same amount. Click OK.
12. The transaction amount is split in 2.
13. Click on the Distribution Icon of each line.
14. The distribution quantity is 299. It should be 300 as indicated on the PO.
15. The distribution quantity on the 2nd line of the P.O. is 1 as expected.
16. If we go back to the line 1 the second time, the distribution quantity is populated correctly: 300.
17. Due to this issue, incorrect PO quantities are updated in the Account Distribution of the Reconcile Statement and vouchers are being built with a recycle status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document