Trying To Delete Last Record From FSA Accts Table Gives Error Message: "Invalid Date".
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Human Capital Management, cannot delete remaining FSA enrollment in Base Benefits using Correct History, after FSA carryover fix has been applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hire a new employee in demo, KU0126. Enroll in FSA plans 60 and 61 and Medical & Dental plans enroll in FSA plans
and Medical & Dental plans, using either Ben Admin or Base Benefits.
2. The FSA and Dental entries were determined as entered in error. No payroll has been run to collect FSA pledges, so far.
Need to delete the 6x and plan type 11 entries using Correct History.
3. Tested deleting the plan type 11 enrollment using Correct History. It worked correctly.
4. Searched for the FSA Spending Account enrollments using Correct History. Navigation: Benefits > Enroll in Benefits > Spending Accounts
4. Delete the plan type 60 enrollment and Save. The deletion worked correctly.
6. Delete the plan type 61 enrollment and Save. The deletion generated the following error:
"Invalid date. (180,112) FSA_BENEFIT.EMPLID.SavePostChange PCPC:1543 Statement:25
An invalid date has been encountered in a PeopleCode program.
Review the PeopleCode program to determine the cause of the error."
7. The plan type 61 deletion did not work as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms