Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instance Qualifier 2 in Profile Management not allowing a value greater than 12 characters
When user prompt against PSROLEDEFN when creating an instance qualifier, it only allows short role names. The longer delivered roles is triggering an error and does not allow user to select them.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup HRMS>Product Related>Profile Management>Profile type-JOB
2. Click on content section ROLE
3. Edit field JPM_CAT_ITEM_QUAL2 and increase length to 35 and save.
4. Go to Workforce Development>Profile Management>Profiles>Non-Person Profiles
5. Enter long description for role field.
6. Gives Invalid error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms