Header of Custom Content Type is Incorrect in Candidate Gateway
(Doc ID 2019975.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Header of custom content type is incorrect in Candidate Gateway
The header should be Role Types and not Role Type ID
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new custom content type: Role Type
2. Add the custom content type to 'Person' profile
3. Add the custom content type to the 'Default' resume template
4. Login to candidate gateway and apply without selecting a Job
5. On the preferences tab add a Role Type: The Role Type header mentions: Role Type ID. If we click next and then previous to come back to the same page, the header is correctly displayed as Role Types
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document