EAP: Changes Through Supplier History Not Routed For Approval
(Doc ID 2020123.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enable Workflow Approval and Check Supplier Name History set through Set Controls Supplier. When a change is made to a Supplier through Supplier Identifying Information page, a notification is sent to the user for Approval. When a change is made to the Supplier through Supplier Name History, no notification is sent to the user for Approval.
1. Enable Workflow Approval and Check Supplier Name History through Set Controls Supplier
2. Vendor Approval Active
3. VP1 not set to Approve Vendors
4. As VP1 make a change to a Vendor and Save
5. A message is received that the Vendor Status will change to Unapproved
6. Log in as VP2 and the Worklist lists this change and awaiting Action
7. Click on link and Approve
8. Log back in as VP1 and go to Supplier Name History and select existing Supplier
9. Add a new row and make a Name change
10. Message is received that Vendor Status will change to Unapproved
11. Log in as VP2
12. There is no listing in the Worklist notifying VP2 of any Vendor updates
Process not working as per PeopleBooks
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document