Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On CS 9 Bundle 35, tuition Waivers are not calculating and applying correctly to calculated Tuition Installments.
Tuition Installments have been calculated for a student. Some of the Installments have been billed. The Waiver is calculated but the Waiver is only applied to the un-billed tuition installments, it must be applied to the total Charges.
It is expected the Billed tuition installments will be adjusted for the Waiver retro-actively.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- enroll a student
- calculate tuition and fees using tuition installments
- bill the student according to schedule
- apply the Waiver to a student
- re-calculate tuition to have the Waiver applied to the student
- The Waiver is calculated incorrectly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms