I-9 Form Verification: List A will Not Accept 2 Entries of Same Document: "The document title Foreign pass w/Form I-94 is already used."
(Doc ID 2020763.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In v9.0 Post Bundle #26, when attempting to add the same document type into List A of I-9 Verification (ex: Foreign Passport w/ Form I-94), the following error occurs:
The document title Foreign pass w/Form I-94 is already used.
The same document title cannot be used multiple times. Select different document title.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via Employee Self Service Enter a New I-9 Form as a Non-Citizen with Work Authorization
2. Navigation: Self Service > Personal Information > Form I-9
3. Complete I-9 selecting Alien Authorized to Work
4. Provide Form I-94 Work Authorization Number in Choice #2
5. Enter Foreign Passport Number & Country of Issuance
6. Sign Form I-9 as Employee & Click Submit Button
7. Confirm I-9 Submission by Viewing Submitted Form in Read Only Display Mode
8. Login as Supervisor (Manager) PS/PS
9. Navigation: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Form I-9 > Create/Recertify EE Form I-9
10. Enter Employee ID (EMPLID) of Employee & Submitted I-9 Loads on Screen
11. Verification of Documentation - Scroll Show LIST A is Visible
12. Select "Foreign Passport w/Form I-94" from Document Type Drop Down
13. Enter Required Passport Information
14. Scroll to 2nd Document in LIST A
15. Select "Foreign Passport w/Form I-94" from Document Type Drop Down
16. Attempt to Tab to Next Field or Click on Next Field
17. Error Message Generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document