EAP: Control Group ID is not defaulting to NEXT numbering when adding a new Control Group
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Control Group ID is not defaulting to NEXT numbering when adding a new Control Group.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Control Groups > Group Information > Find an Existing Value page
2. Display an existing Control Group
3. On the Control Groups > Group Information > Assignment page, take note of the Unit and Group fields
4. Click Return to Search
5. Returned back to the Group Information > Find an Existing Value page
6. Notice that the Business Unit and Control Group ID fields are populated with the values from Step 3
7. Click Add a New Value
8. Notice that the Control Group ID is populated with the value from Step 2, when it should default to NEXT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms