EAP: Name Field on Voucher Search Page Incorrectly Defaults to Vendor ID
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Search page (VCHR_SRCH_WRK)is not working properly. If user searches by Name, it is defaulting to Vendor ID.
Note: Issue started happening after applying Bundle 30-33.
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Voucher Search
2) Add "Bay" to the Name field and click on Search button
3) Receive the following message:
"Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11)"
4) Click on magnifying glass and the Look Up Name window opens. The Search By field is incorrectly defaulted in as Vendor ID.
5) Change the Search By = Name 1 and click up Look Up, the correct vendor is available and I can select it
6) However, the Vendor ID is populated instead of the Name.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms