Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
2 issues on Reconciliation Workbench
1)When you are under the Work center Recon Pending my Approval and you try to access the Comment and Attachment hyperlink, the sub pages displayed, you enter a comment or attachment but after clicking OK so it get save, it gives an error message.
Changes conflict other data item(18,5)
when trying to save the changes the system found conflict
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. GL > Perform Reconciliation> Workbench,
2.Access the Comment and Attachment hyperlink,
2) The Delete Attachment icon (Trash Bin symbol) on the workbench Attachments page is not working as expected. The delete transaction was not saving on clicking OK button after deleting the attachment.
Steps for Replication.
1. Search for a Reconciliation on the Workbench page.
Main Menu>General Ledger> Perform Reconciliation>Workbench. Provide the Inquiry name and click on Search button. Provide the necessary search criteria and click on Search button to fetch the reconciliation.
2. Go to the Work Reconciliation tab and click on the Attachments link.
3. Add attachment and provide the attachment description.
4. Click on OK button to save the transaction.
5. GO back to the attachments link, Click on the magnifying glass to view the attachment. The attachment content should be visible. Click on the delete icon (Trash Can button) on the attachments page. The Attachments should be deleted. Click on OK button to save the delete transaction.
6. Go back to the attachments link and now the attachments should no longer be visible. But the attachment still exists. Click on the magnifying glass to view the attachments. It says no file found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms