ELM 9.2: Recommend Learning URL's Not Enforcing Learne Groups Security
(Doc ID 2021964.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recommend Learning URL's not enforcing Learne Groups Security.
Learner can access training even though he is not in learner group.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as a person in the LM with learner group (AAA)
- Find a course or curriculum
- Click on class code
- Click on Recommend Learning button
- Copy URL provided in Notification Details
- Cancel then Close
- Paste URL in different browser (you may want to log out clear cache)
- Log in as user not in LM or in the learner groups (AAA). Learner should not have access to the course or curriculum
- Learner is able to launch/view content/enroll even though they aren’t in learner group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document