Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding eBenefits Life Events pagelet to Manager Dashboard, with attribute 'optional' and then selecting this pagelet from the Manager Dashboard Personalize Content page, the pagelet appears with the text, "Pagelet needs to be configured. No Template or Instance Id is available."
The pagelet is expected to display information.
The same happens with any portal page to which this pagelet is added.
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Dashboard > Manage Dashboard Pages.
2. Click on 'Pagelets' for Manager Dashboard.
3. Scroll down to EBenefits section, select Life Events, and save the page.
4. Navigate to Main Menu, Manager Self Service > Manager Dashboard
5. Click on "Content" link in the upper right corner of the page.
6. Select 'Life Events' from the EBenefits column and save .
7. Note that Life Events is now a pagelet on the Manager Dashboard page, with the text: "Pagelet needs to be configured. No Template or Instance Id is available."
Due to this issue, managers are unable to view employee Life Events from their portal pages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms