Tabbing Order Incorrect On "Manager Transaction Review" Page Under Cost Review Tab.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Functionality
In Accessibility mode, Tabbing order is incorrect in “Manager Transaction Review” page - under the “Cost Review” tab
Actual Order – Cost Review tab > Select All Reviewed check box > Select All Reviewed > Clear All Reviewed check box > Clear All Reviewed > Adjust button > Save button > Personalize link
In Accessibility mode, the tabbing order should be correct incorrect in “Manager Transaction Review” page - under the “Cost Review” tab
Expected Order – Cost Review > Personalize link and then moving left to right and top to bottom
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. My Personalizations > Personalize General Options > Accessibility Features - Choose "Use Accessibility Layout Mode" and Save
2. Sign out and Sign back in
3. Navigate to Project Costing > Interactive Reports > Manager Transaction Review
4. Provide a Project and click on Search
5. The Cost Review page is displayed with focus on "Select All Reviewed check box". As you tab through, the "Personalize" link gets focused after "Save" button. This order is incorrect
The expectation is that the tab order should start with Cost Review > Personalize and then go from there going to each of the next fields left to right sequence and top down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms