EEX9.1/9.2: For an Employee with Multiple Employee Records, BANK ACCOUNT and BRANCH ID in PAYMENT_TBL (EFT Payment) are coming from Inactive Employee Record.
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Cash Advance transaction using EFT for an employee having two EMPL_RCD identified in profile page then the BANK ACCOUNT and BRANCH ID are wrongly retrieved into PAYMENT_TBL from the Inactive record for this employee.
1. In PS_JOB:
- Make sure there are two records for the employee EMPL_RCD 0 and 1.
- Make sure that the status active is for the EMPL_RCD = 1 and Inactive for EMPL_RCD = 0
2. In Employee's Expenses profile, under Bank Account tab make sure payment method is EFT with detailed info that there are two different bank information identified (Bank ID and Branch ID) for each profile.
Note: Field "Branch ID" appears when there is no information in Field (Bank ID Qualifier).
3. Create a Cash Advance transaction and submit it for Approval.
4. Get it Approved and Run Expense processing for staging the transaction for payment.
5. Pay the Cha Advance using Paycycle.
6. Query the PAYMENT_TBL.
The payment details for the field Bank ID and Branch ID are coming from the inactive profile where EMPL_RCD=0.
The payment details for the field Bank ID and Branch ID should come from the default active employee profile where EMPL_RCD=1.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms