Provider Group and Assigned To Fields are not Populated Automatically when Category/Type/Detail Values are Set.
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replication Steps provided below are an example for one scenario as mentioned.
1. Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Product Related > Call Center > Category/Type/Detail
Selecting Category as Academic Affairs
Category Competencies for Academic Affairs as Expert.
Type as Graduation.
Type Competencies as Expert.
Detail as Venue.
Detail Competencies as Expert.
2. Main Menu > Workforce > Provider Groups
Setting Group Competencies for this Provider Group to Expert.
3. Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Product Related > Call Center > Combine Category/Type/Detail
4. Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Business Unit Related > Call Center Definition
Selected BU – PSUNV – PeopleSoft University
According to these settings when Case is created and saved auto assignment of Provider Group and Person should happen once the set conditions are met.
5. With the above setup of CTD Values, when a new Case is created and saved with the same CTD Values, Provider Group and Assigned To fields are not being populated automatically.
6. When clicked Suggest a Provider Group it says Search for Provider Group found no matches.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms