ePerformance Template with Participant Evaluation and Comments Causes erroneous message "You have unsaved data on this Page.Click OK to go back and save ,or Cancel to continue.(124,202)"
(Doc ID 2022907.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager reviewing an ePerformance Document tries to access the Pending Performance Document get the error "You have unsaved data on this page. Click OK to go back and save, or Cancel to continue. (124,202)"
1. Create a new ePerformance Template PERFORM, Multi Rater - checking the Comments, participant feedback,Other evaluation Comments under the Section Tab for one of the sections (note you can remove any other sections in the template)
2. Create a document for an employee Manager Self Service, Performance Documents,Create Documents using this template
3. Complete the Evaluation Criteria Manager Self Service, Performance Documents,Current document
4. Nominate participants and save and submit nominations
5. Participant logs into the system and goes to Self Service Performance Management, Other's Performance Documents and accepts the nomination
6. Participant then enters their ratings for the colleague and adds a comment to one of the items
7. Submits the ratings
8. Manager then logs back into Manager Self Service, Performance Documents,and select the specific document
9. Once in the document clicks the Update and Share under Manager Evaluations, then selects the link Return to Current Documents and gets the error "You have unsaved data on this Page.Click OK to go back and save ,or Cancel to continue.(124,202)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document