Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears the following issues were discovered using the delivered ACA views:
1. The view ACA_WEEKLY_TL seems to be providing the correct number of hours but does not display the correct ACA_WEEK date when spanning the end of the year. The ACA_WEEK values returned are 12/26/2014, 12/31/2014, and 01/10/2015. No
2. The view ACA_WEEKLY_JOB has the same issue with the ACA_WEEK value and also does not provide the correct number of hours for ACA_WEEKLY_TOT. It returns 40 hours for the 12/26/2014 row, 0 hours for the 12/31/2014 row, and 40 hours for the
01/10/2015 row. (see attached word document)
Steps to Recreate:
1. Run delivered views ACA_WEEKLY_JOB and ACA_WEEKLY_TL.
2. Select one Salaried employee and review.
3. Pay close attention to ACA week in the queries when spanning the end of the year to determine if dates are incorrect in both views.
4. In addition in the ACA_WEEKLY_JOB view, review the ACA_WEEKLY_TOT when spanning the end of the year to determine is this total is correct.
Missing data and incorrect totals causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms