SUPPLEMENTAL DATA- USE TYPE PROMPT RETURNS WITH BLANK AFTER SELECTED
(Doc ID 2023051.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PUM Image 9.2.012
PC 9.2: Supplemental Data Prompt Control Issue
After selecting a value in a prompt, the system blanks out the value after selection. The value however is saved to the database and shows up when the user reloads the Project General Component - Supplemental Data page. This issue is confusing to the user since they think the system did not input the value.
Replication screen shots:
1) Setup new CFDA Number under SHARE SetID - Setup supply> product related> grants>CFDA
2) Create new Record Definition - enterprise components> supplemental data> define record
3) Define Display Group- enterprise components> supplemental data> define display group
4) Assign Display Group – Add 26400V1 - enterprise components> supplemental data> assign display group
5) Navigate to: Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information. Click on the Supplemental Data Tab under Business Unit EGV01 Project ID C_BRIDGE.
Click on Value in Prompt
After selection, the value does not appear in the field because it is blanked out. However, the value is saved to the database and when I come back into the page it does exist.
The code below appears to be the code that is blanking out the value.
&m arArDldPrompt [&J] [&k].value = " ";
What is the purpose of this code? If this code is commented out, the value stays after selection and works correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!