AMIF1000 Did Not Set CF_SEQNO Correctly When Default_profile_sw = N For AAD
(Doc ID 2023624.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMIF1000 did not set CF_SEQNO correctly when Default_profile_sw = N for AAD
1. Installation option is set to use RETAIN All for PROJECT CF
2.Create project with Transaction Load Type as Additional Cost Add in the Integration Asset page
3. Add these 5 transaction rows into the project/activity
4. Add asset with Enable Book Processing so D EFAULT_PROFILE_SW = N
5. Assign the asset to the project
6. Assign the transactions to assets
7. Add 1 transaction only and exclude the other 4 transactions for later process
8. Run PC_AM -->Both books are created in INTFC_FIN with CF_SEQNO = 0 and DEFAULT_PROFILE_SW = N
9. Run AMIF1000
10. Asset is created correctly
11. Now assign 2nd transactions where the source type and category is diff from the first one
12. Run PC_AM --> INTFC_FIN inserted with AAD row, CF_SEQNO = 0 DEFAULT_PROFILE_SW = N
13. RUN AMIF1000--> INCORRECT CF_SEQNO is assigned for the new ADD row even the new row has diff RESOURCE_TYPE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document