EeS: When a Supplier Copies a Rolled PO to Create a Self Service Invoice, the Distrib Amounts are Not Correct
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Supplier copies a rolled PO to create a self service invoice, the distrib amounts are not correct.
Issue is happening after applying the fix for <Bug 20174124> - ESETTLEMENTS SELF SERVICE INVOICE - COPY PO BRINGS IN CLOSED DISTRIB LINES delivered in FSCM Image 11.
1. Turn on commitment control for PO and AP.
2. Create a PO with two invoice lines: 1 for qty and the 2nd for amt only.
3. Budget check and dispatch the PO.
4. Create a partial voucher.
5. Run budget check and matching.
6. Run PO Rollover which will close the 1st/2nd line and create 2 new lines.
7. Create self service invoice
8. Copy the PO to the voucher
9. Check the PS_VCHR_DIST_QV table for data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms