Job Openings are Not Re-posted when Using the Incremental SES Index Build
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 9.2 Job Openings are not Re-posted to Careers when building the Search Index using Indexing type = Incremental Index. Currently Re-posted Job Openings are Posted When Running the Full Index.
1. Go to careers and run a keyword search.
2. Note that 7 Job Postings are returned.
3. Go to one of the Job Openings and open the Job Posting.
4. Add a Remove Date for the posting and save changes.
5. Build the Search Index.
6. Go to Careers and run a keyword search.
7. Note that the Job Posting has been correctly removed.
8. Return to the Job Opening > Posting.
9. Click the Add Posting Destination button to re-post the Job Opening to the same Destination.
10. Note that Message 18176,6063 is returned.
11. Click OK and save the Posting anyway.
12. Build the Search Index using Indexing type = Incremental Index.
13. Go to Careers and run a keyword search.
14. Note that the Job Posting is not returned.
15. Build the Search Index using Indexing type = Full Index.
16. Go to Careers and run a keyword search.
17. Note that the Job Posting is now returned.
Warning -- This is a duplicate entry.(18176,6063)
Check your Posting. Job Posting Destination/s or Posting Dates are overlapping.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms