Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.54 version, Crystal Reports
In Crystal reports, in 2-tier, Prompts are not appearing. There are some more symptoms which one can relate to this issue.
1. Crystal reports with DATE prompts errors out
2. Crystal reports with prompts as NULL error out ( Date / Process Instance etc)
3. Crystal Designer Verify Database do not work
4. Crystal Designer do not prompt for parameters
5. Crystal reports with NULL data error out etc
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Crystal reports in 2-tier and run
2. It does not ask for the parameter Or other issues, mentioned above, appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms