EAM: No Acquisition Detail Insert For Unitized Assets For Canceled Receipt
Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When assets are created from a unitized PO/Receipt, and then the associated receipt is canceled, the system does not retire the physical assets and insert an acquisition detail line to credit the disposed asset.
The expectation is that the unitized physical assets will be retired and a corresponding entry will be inserted into the ps_asset_acq_det table.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a PO with a quantity greater than 1. Define a physical asset to the PO.
2) Create a Receipt for the PO. Do not interface the receipt into AM upon saving.
3) Process the receipt by running PO_RECVPUSH.
4) Retrieve the PO/Receipt information from AP/PO by running AMPS1000.
5) Unitize the Asset into multiple assets for a quantity of 1 each.
6) Load the unitized assets into AM by running AMIF1000.
7) Cancel the Receipt and interface the receipt cancellation into AM upon saving.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms