EGL9.1: A SQL Error Occurred When Saving Voucher if Combo Group is Linked to More Than 1000 Combo Rules.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Chartfields
When attempting to save a voucher in Accounts Payables or a bill in Billing where Combination Group is linked to more than 1000 Combination Rules the following error occurs.
A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 1001 or more Combination Rules.
- Create a Combination Group and link the 1001 Combination Rules from step 1 to this new Combination Group.
- Link process group to Ledgers For A Unit.
- Run the Build Combination Data process (FS_CEBD).
- Add a new voucher.
- Enter invalid account and valid department.
- Save voucher and the following errors are triggered:
- A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
- A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
- App Server log file is showing the following error:
- File: E:\pt85408c-retail\peopletools\src\pspcm\pcmosql.cppSQL error. Stmt #: 760 Error Position: 7061 Return: 1795 - ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000
- Failed SQL stmt: SELECT FILL.SETID,FILL.COMBINATION,FILL.FIELD_SEQUENCE,FILL.COMBO_CHARTFIELD,FILL.REQUIRED_FLAG FROM PS_COMBO_CF2_REQ FILL WHERE SETID = 'SHARE' AND COMBINATION IN ('10', '100', '1000', '101', '102', '103', '104', '105', '106', '107', '108', '109', '11', '110',
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create Combination Groups linked to more than 1000 Combination Rules.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms