Expedite Requisition Leading To Duplicate PO when Used in Multiple Sessions
(Doc ID 2025131.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Identical Purchase Orders created from the same requisition
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create and approve a requisition
2. Log in in parallel with two different buyers in two different PeopleSoft sessions
3. Select the same Requisition in eProcurement > Buyer Center > Expedite Requisitions in both PeopleSoft sessions – the line turns grey an uneditable
4. Submit the process under the 1st buyer and a PO gets generated
5. Submit the process in the second PeopleSoft session (where the requisition was already flagged) and so a new PO gets generated for the same requisition
Actual Result: Requisition sourced to multiple POs causing duplicates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document