Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Services Procurement Cost Collection process PC_SP_TO_PC always sets new project transactions to reviewed (PM_REVIEW = 'Y') regardless of whether or not Review Required For Billing is enabled on the Project Costing Integration Installation Options.
PC_SP_TO_PC should behave in the same was as the other Project Costing cost collection processes and should set the PM_REVIEW flag on new PROJ_RESOURCE rows in accordance with the Review Required For Billing flag on the Project Costing Integration Installation Options.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Installation > Installation Options > Project Costing Integration and check the Review Required For Billing checkbox.
- Create a service work order in Services Procurement, submit and release.
- As the service provider, create and submit an expense report against the service work order.
- Run the SPA_PROJ_EXP Export Services to Projects process.
- Run the PC_SP_TO_PC Services Procurement Cost Collection process in Project Costing.
Due to this issue, time and expenses entered against projects in Services Procurement are automatically set to reviewed in Project Costing allowing them to be billed without necessary reviews.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms