EGL9.2: FS_JGEN_OUTJ.JrnlLine.iJrnlLn Unique Constraint after image 10 And Unbalance Journals Created
(Doc ID 2026281.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Journal Generator
After applying Image 10, encountering a unique constraint error on Application Engine program FS_JGEN -
Error (SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_JRNL_LN) violated ). The error happens at ABENDED at Step FS_JGEN_OUTJ.JrnlLine.iJrnlLn (Action SQL).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure Multibook entries in subsystem is selected under overall installation options
3. In AM copy an existing asset
4. Calculate depreciation on newly created asset
5. Create accounting entries
6. Close depreciation
7. Two lines each created for ADD and DEPR
8. On AMDEFN accounting entry definition map settlement date to journal date
9. For ADD JGEN Template select Summarize to all CF
10. Select Summarize by Selected CF for DEPR template
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!