EEX 9.2: Expense Report Not Being Updated To APY - Approved For Payment Upon Final Approval
(Doc ID 2026283.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create and submit a multiple line expense report and make sure it has the appropriate conditions to route to HR Supervisor and Pre-pay Auditor for approval. Status on expense header/line is SUB.
2) Login as HR Supervisor and approve the report. Status on expense header/line is PAR and report will be routed to Pre Pay Auditor.
3) Before approving the report, pre-pay auditor goes into the expense report detail and does a receipt Split on one of the expense lines. The expense type of the split line must be non-reimbursable.
4) Go back to expense report summary page.
5) Find a different line other than the one that had the receipt split and uncheck the Approve check box for that line. Select a reason for the denial.
6) Click on the Approve button at button of page.
Expense report not being updated to APY - approve for payment upon final approval.
Upon final approval, report must be approved for payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document