Requisition Getting Self Approved For Dynamic Approval Role User
(Doc ID 2026327.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition gets self Approved even when Self Approval criteria is not defined
AWE_APPR_500 is our self-approval enabled role.
1) self-approval criteria for AWE_APPR_500 - PV_REQLIN_AW_VW.MERCH_AMT_BSE <=$500
2) the criteria for AWE_APPR_500 - PV_REQLIN_AW_VW.MERCH_AMT_BSE <=$500
AWE_APPR_5000 SHOULD NOT have self-approval enabled
3) No self-approval criteria specified for AWE_APPR_5000
4) Criteria for AWE_APPR_5000 -PV_REQLIN_AW_VW.MERCH_AMT_BSE <=$5000
5) Here is the approval process setup for eProcurement Requisitions
5.1) Default Process Definition is checked
2) User Auto Approval is Checked
3) UserList: SupervisorBy UserID
4) Step Detail has Self Approval checked
5.5) Number of Approver required =1
6) User MVP1 is assigned with 'AWE_APPR_5000' role
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Log in as User and create an eProcurement Requisition for $550 (greater than $500)
2) when a requisition was created for greater than $500 that it self-approved.
Actual Result: Requisition created for Amount greater than $500 is getting self approved
User with a $5,000 approval limit, with no self-approval criteria is able to self-approve.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document