Person Profile - Copy from Job Profile - Evaluation Type Required but Not Editable
(Doc ID 2026570.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Person Profile - Copy from Job Profile - Evaluation Type Required but not Editable
When adding a new Person Profile and selecting a profile action of Copy from Job Profile, the competencies are loaded but the evaluation type and reviewer id is not editable. The evaluation type is a required field so the profile cannot be saved. This issue occurred after applying HRMS 9.1 Bundles 11 - 1 7.
Evaluation Type is a required field for Competencies content items, Please enter a value for this field. (18300,100)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu-->Workforce Development-->Profile Management-->Profiles-->Non-person Profiles
2. Select profile action “Copy from Job Profile”
3. Click on Go next to the profile action to load competencies required for their job code
4. Click on the competency link
5. Evaluation type and reviewer id are not editable fields
6. Click ok
7. Click on Save
8. Error displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document