Tab Order Is Not Correct On Project Costing > Review Costs > Accumulated Costs > Budget Exception Page
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Functionality
In Accessibility mode, Tabbing order is incorrect in Navigation Project Costing > Review Costs > Accumulated Costs > Budget Exceptions.
In Accessibility mode, the tabbing order should be correct incorrect in Budget Exceptions page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. My Personalizations > Personalize General Options > Accessibility Features - Choose "Use Accessibility Layout Mode" and Save
2. Sign out and Sign back in
3. Navigate to Project Costing > Review Costs > Accumulated Costs > Budget Exceptions
4. Provide a BU as EGV05 and Ledger Group as 'EG_UNIV' in demo
5. Click on any of the budget exceptions and keep tabbing
6. After the "http" link on the right corner, the tab order takes the user to "Exception Type" rather than "Personalize" which is incorrect.
7. Keep tabbing and the after "Search" Button, the focus goes to "Personalize" on top. this order is incorrect. It should be the Personalize tab after the "http" link and focus should go down and right as we tab along.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms