EGL 9.2 Commitment Control Budget Journal Attachment Page Process Wheel Spins and Hangs After Clicking OK After Reviewing Attachment.
(Doc ID 2026751.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 Image 8 version, KK-Budget Journals
When clicking the OK button on the Budget Journal Attachments page, after importing and viewing a new attachment for a
new or existing budget journal, the process wheel continues to spin and eventually times out. If the Budget Journal has not
been saved, prior to adding and viewing the attachment, all of budget journal information is lost.
Able to replicate this defect in various environments, including the Demo environment, and on multiple laptops with different versions of Internet Explorer (IE 8 and IE 11).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigation: Commitment Control > Budget Journals > Enter Budget Journals
Find an existing Budget Journal or Add a new Budget Journal
1. On the Budget Journal Header page select Attachments hyperlink
2. On the Budget Journal Attachments page - select Add Attachment
3. Browse for a document to attach
4. Select a document and Upload
5. After the document is uploaded/attached, click on the file name to open and review the attachment
6. On the Budget Journal Attachments page select the OK button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document