EAP: Regular Voucher that has a different Withholding Rule applicable than a Prepaid Voucher, can be applied to the Prepayment
(Doc ID 2026958.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Regular Voucher that has a different Withholding Rule applicable than a Prepaid Voucher, can be applied to the Prepayment
1) Create a Prepaid Voucher for 10,00,000 and override withholding rule on the voucher to 20%. The class default rule is 2% though
2) The prepaid voucher has another entity with a 5% withholding class
3) Post and Pay the voucher completely
Reg payment schedule = 746,000.00
Withholding payment schedule 1 = 204,000.00 (@ 20%)
Withholding payment schedule 2 =50,000.00 (@ 5%)
4) Create another prepaid voucher for the same vendor for 3,00,000.
Reg payment schedule = 2,79,000
Withholding payment schedule 1 = 6000 (@ 2%)
Withholding payment schedule 2 = 15000 (@ 5%)
5) There are two withholding entites on the Voucher but no rule override is specified
6) Post and Pay the voucher completely
7) Create a Regular Voucher for the same Vendor for 4,00,000
8) Voucher has two withholding entities and no rule override specified
9) Apply the Regular Voucher to prepaid voucher 2 first and then to prepaid voucher 1 manually
10) Post the Regular Voucher
Withholding on the Voucher is as below:
Reg Payment schedule 1 = 95000
Reg Payment Schedule 2 = 2,79,000
Withholding payment schedule 1 = 5000
Withholding payment schedule 2 =6000
Withholding payment schedule 3 = 15000
Withholding Payment schedule 4 is missing for amount 2000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document