E-PN: Dynamic Sliding Window Alert Is Not Showing Beyond Homepage For Some Process Types, ie Application Engine
(Doc ID 2027381.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PeopleTool 8.54 version, Push Notification Sliding Window Notification from Process Scheduler
Process Scheduler and Application Server have been configured for Sliding Window Notification of status change for Process Scheduler processes. This works correctly when in the Classic PIA navigating around, but when the NavBar is selected to go to the Fluid Home page, these sliding notifications stop coming.
No matter where inside the PeopleSoft system, while logged on expectation is the Sliding Window Notification on Processes will continue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure App Server for Inter-Domain Push Notification.
2. Configure Process Scheduler for Inter-Domain Push Notification.
3. Configure Process Scheduler, System Settings, Notification Configuration selecting desired Run Status to notify about.
4. Create Recurrence definition, with every 1 minute.
5. Launch AEMINITEST
6. Note Sliding Window Notification works.
7. Select NavBar to go to Fluid Home Page.
8. Note Sliding Window Notification cease.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!